Pregnant and want to quit?
Te Hā - Waitaha's Pregnancy Incentive Programme is available across Canterbury.
The programme provides incentives to celebrate smokefree milestones:
- All pregnant women who attend an initial session with Te Hā - Waitaha will receive a $50 voucher.
- Further vouchers are provided for those who enrol in the programme when they reach certain points in their smokefree journey.
- Pēpipods encourage safer sleep, and will be available FREE to all pregnant women through the programme.
Your Stop Smoking Practitioner will provide you with personalised support (either individually or in a group) and access to FREE Nicotine Replacement Therapy - patches, gum, lozenges and QuickMist.
Your Stop Smoking Practitioner will also talk to you about:
- remaining smokefree after the birth;
- safer sleep; and
- smokefree homes and cars.
Whānau and friend participation and support is encouraged.
He taonga ā tātou pēpi - Our babies are our greatest treasure.